Friday 12 July 2013

Sir...

My latest lover...is a Dom!  I actually know a fair amount of BDSM, not because I've ever really been interested in exploring it myself, but more just out of morbid curiosity - do people really like this?  Could people ACTUALLY enjoy pain?  I could understand enjoying the control and some light bondage and stuff, but a lot of it, especially when people kind of treat it as their 'lifestyle' was completely foreign to me.  Still is, but I'm moving...

Sir messaged me on AM one day and I kind of just responded as a goof - I would never actually want to do this IRL!  We messaged for a few days and he started making comments about meeting, and I just stopped responding completely.  Not my thing, it was fun to play sub online a little bit, but no.  I am far too self-assured and bossy to ever take on that role!

But then I started thinking...and reading...and thinking some more.  I reached back out to him and last week we met.  He's quite a bit older than me (I think about 17 years) and is married to a vanilla woman (i.e. not into kink/BDSM) but has been doing the Dom thing for quite a while now (I'm not sure exactly how long).  We met for a walk in the park (broad daylight, tons of people around!) and I don't think I've ever felt that intimidated on a 'date' before.  Generally I'm very confident and self assured but around him I kind of folded in on myself...guess that's the domination.

We talked for about an hour and then parted ways with plans to meet up later that week.

I sent him my address and he came over one night about 9:00 - it was a very different experience!  He kind of grabbed me right away and kissed me, hard.  He was leading me by my hair from room to room, reaching under my skirt, rubbing me forcefully...calling me a sub...it was just different.

I had probably one of my best orgasms but I don't know if it was because of the control/BDSM aspect or just because he kept at it for much longer than most men do.  Lots of oral, using toys on me, rubbing...he kept it pretty light on the BDSM stuff, slapped my ass a couple times, bit me a little not that much.  He did a horrible number on my nipples though - they were aching for the next 24 hours!  Since then I've told him to take it a little easier - I'm not used to that much pulling and pinching!

I've been trying to get into the 'sub-space', but it's kind of hard for me - my mind doesn't go there for me.  At one point I came, and I get pretty noisy when I cum and I've been told before I look like I'm about to cry.  It's just the way my face goes.  So that happened and he holds on to me like, 'shhh, you're okay'.  Yeah, I know I'm okay!  I had an orgasm - I'm okay!  But I guess in D/s often subs feel scared or overwhelmed.  I didn't feel that way - I just felt like I'd had a good fun session of sex!

We're definitely going to meet up again soon and I've told him he can push a little harder (but easier on the nips!) so we'll see if moving things on a little harder shows me the thrill of BDSM...

No comments:

Post a Comment