Saturday 27 July 2013

Presents!

Sir came over for some fun this afternoon.  And he brought presents!

He came over and I saw he had a bag in his hand.  Of course, he immediately pulled my hair back and started kissing me so I didn't know what was in it! We played for a little bit, just warming up, and he told me to go get the bag that he had left in the hall and open my presents.

This was the first one:


I have a few vibrators, and honestly I never would have bought this one for myself - I'm kind of a vibrator snob and I generally only buy higher quality ones (my three main ones each cost over $100) and this is that jelly material that doesn't hold up very well.  Still very sweet of him though!  He used it on me, and it seems to do the job!

Then I opened these:



What did I say yesterday?!  Married men love anal!  I kind of explained my theory on anal (I'm not against it, but does it really feel GOOD?) and he told me he'd train me.  This one is still in its package, didn't get used today (phew!) Again, I would have started with something different (smaller!  More of a butt plug than a dildo) but still very sweet.

The third gift was this:


Oh god, here we go - a flogger.  I knew this was going to come at some point!  Luckily this one is very tame and he just used it very lightly on me.  Even if he did it hard I don't think this one would really hurt.

One thing about Sir that is grossing me out - he seems to have extra saliva in his mouth all the time.  I don't know if this is by design or not but the problem with it is when it's in his mouth and he kisses me, then it's in my mouth and then I swallow it and...swallowing excess saliva makes me feel totally blechy.  Kind of TMI but my stomach is not happy at the moment so it's all I can think about!

No comments:

Post a Comment