Wednesday 17 July 2013

Thoughts on K

K just left.  Literally, one minute ago.  He came into town but could only stay about an hour and a half - this is the one problem with sleeping with married men - sessions are by necessity pretty short!

When we were cuddling afterward he said "I can never tell when you cum".  Ummm...because I didn't.  And I feel awful.  He is trying so hard, he probably spent 45 minutes all told with his tongue in my pussy and it's just not happening!  I don't get it!  Everything he's doing feels good, and I like it that he likes me so much...but I'm just not getting to that point.

With J, I cum from his cock - from sex.  It just hits me in the right way.  I had one of those orgasms that left me giggling and weak in the knees for 15 minutes afterwards with him.

Sir kind of took my orgasm from me - rough and using toys - and it was amazing

But K?  Nothing.  He seems to have difficulty doing more than one thing at a time - if there are fingers inside me and he's licking me, the fingers do nothing.  If the fingers start doing something, the tongue stops.

I wonder about him - he's got very big muscular arms but his stomach - I've never felt anything like it.  Not fat just...loose?  I suspect he lost a significant amount of weight and now has excess skin.  It's kind of a turn off.

I can tell he's really struggling with the idea that other men may have me too.  He doesn't know any specifics, but I'm not into lying to my lovers so I haven't told him he's the only one.  And he's brought it up a few times.  I sent him some pictures of some new toys I got about a week and a half ago, and the other day he emailed me 'have you used them with anyone else?'  Well, the answer is yes, Sir came over the night I got them.  But I know he doesn't want to hear that and I don't particularly want to discuss it.  So I didn't respond to that one (luckily he sends me a message every few hours so I just responded to the next!) but he kind of brought it up after we finished tonight.  I told him 'hey, I don't ask about every time you kiss your wife' and 'don't ask questions you don't want the answers to', but I don't know if he's going to be able to put it aside in his mind.  Oh well, I guess time will tell.

Sir had to cancel tomorrow.  I'm so disappointed :(

No comments:

Post a Comment