Sunday 21 July 2013

Fun with Sir!

Sir and I were able to reschedule our play session a couple days ago and am I ever glad we did!  I think he might be the best lover I've ever had.  We were together for about two hours and I don't even know how many times I came - I wouldn't be surprised if it was in the double digits!

I'm trying to figure out though how much of it is the D/s aspect, how much is his technique, and how much is just that he puts in the time to do it right.  Most of the lovers I've had in my life, and certainly the ones I have now, have wanted to please me, have wanted to pleasure me, and I know they're all trying.  The thing is - girls take time!  And I take time!  I wish I could have mind-blowing orgasms with five minutes of oral - I just can't.  And I feel for them, I do - hell, when I'm giving oral it's fun for the first five minutes and then it's like, okay, let's finish up here.  But I need more time than that and Sir gives it.  The other good thing about Sir is he's not scared to mix it up - fingers, oral, toys...so many different sensations.  He also makes things a little rough (uh, duh, he's a Dom!) which helps a lot.

We haven't really got into much real BDSM stuff - he restrained me a tiny bit the other day (just my ankles for about ten minutes) and spanked me a little, but that's it.  So far it's mostly just sex - not even especially rough sex - just a lot of it.  And I don't know if I need or want more.  The spanking doesn't really do much for me - don't get me wrong, I like having my ass slapped while I'm on top during sex, and getting my nipples pinched a little feels good while I'm being stimulated - but it's very much a 'pain added to pleasure' thing.  The plain old pain either is just annoying or hurts!  Sir is introducing me very slowly, so I guess I'll just have to wait and see how things turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment