Friday 12 July 2013

Four Lovers

I now have four married men that I have had sex with and I plan to continue with them.

J - early forties, married, three little kids, due to medical problems his wife has completely lost her sex drive, he still loves her very much but needs sex in his life.  We've spent the most time together, 3 meetings, all have ended in sex

A - late thirties, in a common law relationship for several years, I get the feeling he's very unhappy with the way his life has turned out but feels like he's stuck.  He talks about his wife sometimes and I get the feeling he's trying to convince himself he loves her, when actually he feels obliged to stay with her (I have a feeling her parents have helped them out a lot financially).  We've met once for drinks and wound up having sex that night.  We've tried to meet up a few times since then but it hasn't worked out yet.  We'll keep trying!

K - mid-thirties, married, two tween-age kids, has an 'open relationship/don't ask don't tell' with his wife - they're staying together because they know it would destroy the kids if they split up.  Quite obsessed with me!  My only lover who has brought me gifts so far (nothing outlandish), we've met twice - once for drinks and a make-out session and the second time he came over and we had sex.  A very giving lover, really seems to want me to be happy - he's the one that most seems to want to 'date' me.

Sir - late forties, married, I know the least about him of all my lovers, don't know if he has kids, I get the feeling he owns some kind of store or other business, he's a self-avowed Dom, very into BDSM.  We've talked a lot about limits, the scariest part of BDSM for me is the pain, and he's assured me he's not really that into that aspect of it - it's more heightening the pleasure with pain and not pain for pain's sake (while I kind of enjoy being controlled and a little bit of pain, I can't take that much!).  We've had sex once that was pretty rough for 'vanilla', but very tame for BDSM.  We're going to see each other again soon.

I've gone off of Ashley Madison for the time being - I never imagined I would find four such great guys so quickly and I don't want to risk meeting another one!

No comments:

Post a Comment