Sunday 28 July 2013

Memory...

Sir has given me a new assignment, to read this book The Surrender by Toni Bentley.  It's a memoir, it's about submission but it's mostly about (gulp) anal sex.

I'm about half-way through, but a line just reminded me of something I wanted to remember.  She's talking about the man who introduced her to anal sex and the way she feels about him and she mentions that he's her only lover who has taken the time to befriend her cat.

My lovers have all been kind, but indifferent to my cats, but there was one moment - Sir was lying on my bed and I was giving him a blow job. I looked up and my silly cat was lying on the pillow beside him, and Sir was just kind of lazily stroking her fur.  Maybe I should have been grossed out or something but...it was just so sweet.  Seeing this big dominant man who had just ordered me to suck his cock, after ravaging me for hours...sweetly petting my kitty cat.  Aww.

No comments:

Post a Comment