Tuesday 16 July 2013

Sick mistress...

I've developed a nasty cold!  What a pain!  I have two dates set up in the next two days - K is coming over tomorrow and Sir and I have a training session planned for the day after.

I'm not really worried about seeing K, he's very sweet, and is always emailing me talking about wanting to run me bubble baths, massage me, kiss me, etc.  I've warned him that I'm sick and he still wants to see me, so I'm sure it'll be great.

With Sir...I'm not nervous, but I'm just a little apprehensive.  I want to play the 'sub' role as well as I can when I'm with him (pretty sure it's a role - as soon as we're done I'm back to the same old bossy girl) and I'm a little worried that I might push myself a little further than I should while I'm sick.  When sitting in a chair for too long makes me sore I can't imagine what some spankings and rough sex might do!  I've emailed him and let him know I'm sick but haven't heard back yet.  Although he is a Dom he's very conscious of my feelings and limits (and has actually told me to tell him if things are getting too rough - I had very ouchy nipples last time and didn't tell him.  I should have) and, if he still wants to meet, I'm sure it'll go okay.  I'll report back!

No comments:

Post a Comment