Monday 10 June 2013

J...Part One

Obviously, after I signed up for Ashley Madison I immediately started reading profiles and checking out who was winking/sending messages/sending pictures.  Very quickly it gets overwhelming, and my profile now specifies I don't respond to just winks and to send me a message.  J was lucky enough to contact me while I was still able to handle all the interest.

J was the second guy to send me pictures - several very cute face shots (no penises which is a VERY common shot to get out there) and sent me a wink.  I responded with something innocuous and we started chatting.  We started off talking about what we were looking for, and what brought us to AM.  J told me that he loved his wife and kids but his sex life was completely non-existent and he wasn't willing to give up that part of his life.  He wanted some excitement in his life - and I was excited to maybe be the girl to give it to him!

After a few messages back and forth (where he used the magic words 'I  am REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY into oral sex') he asked for a picture.  At the time I didn't have pictures on AM, but I decided if I actually wanted to try this, some pictures were necessary.  So I took a candid shot of my boobs (in a bra) and found a picture of my face where I look pretty cute and submitted them to AM.  When they were approved (any time you change something on your profile someone at AM reviews it before making it public - I'm assuming the big thing is so you can't just give your email address or whatever out without actual contact - and money for them) I sent them off and he immediately asked me to meet in a few days.

That was a little quick for me so I asked him to tell me what would happen if we did meet.  A big part of AM (and part that I very much enjoy!) is sexting/cybering/sharing fantasies, and so we started trading messages fantasizing about what we would do with each other.  Then he did it.  He knew exactly what I wanted to hear and he started saying it over and over.

I want you.

I want you.

I want you.

To me the hottest thing about being with a married man is being desired desperately, knowing that they're going through their ordinary lives dreaming about me, having to hide what they're thinking but desperate to get me alone.

I made arrangements to take the afternoon off work the next day...

No comments:

Post a Comment