Tuesday 11 June 2013

A...Part One

A...oh A...

I think I actually reached out to A first.  I saw his profile while I was still conducting searches (amazing how quickly that stops!  I probably haven't done a search since my second day), 38 years old, 6'0", into extended foreplay, into passion and intimacy, a professional...like it was written just for me!

We exchanged a few messages and he showed me his pictures...two face shots, a full body and two bulge shots (A, I will learn, is VERY into taking bulge shots!) - very cute, smart, can spell...excellent.  We quickly started texting on Tiger Text and after several hours of pretty constant texting we were both still wearing all our clothes in our fantasy.  The boy likes foreplay, and he can chat...damn, he can chat!

Maybe I'll take a second to talk about Tiger Text.  It's THE app for people who are cheating (although they say it's not!) for several reasons.  First of all, because it goes over wifi or 3G and not as a text message there's no record on the phone bill.  Especially when an affair is starting out and you're texting constantly this is very important - you don't want the wife opening the cell phone bill and seeing you're spending the whole day texting some strange number.  The next great thing about Tiger Text is you can set it up so that your messages automatically erase after a certain amount of time.  I use 4 hours, and 4 hours after it's sent, it's gone.  So just in case someone does stumble upon it, chances are pretty good that most of the incriminating stuff will be wiped.  Obviously, if you're cheating and your partner has access to your phone you should wipe it at the end of every convo.  The other fun thing about Tiger Text is you can record 60 second audio clips and send them to each other!  A and I have heard each other cum a few times already and haven't even met!  It's extremely exciting!

A and I have a date in a couple days to meet IRL.  I'm very excited about this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment