Sunday 9 June 2013

And so it begins...

Married men like me.  Really like me.  For the last several years, every man that has shown interest in me has been married, and generally quite a bit older than me.  This is very frustrating when you're a young(ish) woman trying to date and find a great guy.

After a lot of soul searching (to be discussed in further posts) I decided to explore the idea of having an affair with a married man (or men).  This blog will chronicle my experiences on Ashley Madison learning if this is something I like, if there are great married men out there, and understanding a little more about the human experience.  What makes people want to cheat?  What makes me excited to get involved in them?  And do all the guys on Ashley Madison really like giving oral sex as much as they say they do?!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  2. For myself I really only needed to cheat one time in around September 10th 2011, which I can only recall being the only time during my separation, not before well water under the bridge I think, only because it had been a bit, two months, and she stop contacting much. Thee days four years in obserd.I actually really wish I was that guy again because he over indulge in masochist behavior. He would give but also take equally. Back then I would go to strip clubs etc and it would be for my pleasure only with woman that resembled my mother but honestly I'm not him anymore and I think there's confusion with people thinking being a sadist makes your stronger. All you get is fear mixed with some respect but it's not real respect. A masochist who will take pain (for myself mental because mom did that all the time to me) feels very enjoyable and what's the saying, "that which does not break me makes me stronger) Now I'm taking 100 guys on Jesus masochist but one girl is more acceptable unless Lilith brings her Snake, in that case I would wrap it around her neck and hang her using Dad, lol. On that note, see you guys soon! Sleep well

    ReplyDelete