Sunday 18 August 2013

TMI Alert

WARNING:  this post is talking about some gross stuff.  If there's anyone out there in blog world reading this, consider yourself warned.

So I got a 'how ya doing' message from Sir the other day and in our exchanges I told him that I was going to be starting 'that time of the month' shortly and wouldn't be available.  A few more messages back and forth and he suggested he come over and give me a massage - nothing sexual, just friends.  Foolish me believed him!

So he came over today and started his ordinary way - hard kissing, pulling my head back, grabbing my nipples and then...hands travelled down.  I should have known something as insignificant as a tampon wouldn't stop Sir!  But it was okay and it felt pretty good, so I let things continue.  He bent me over the bed, which isn't uncommon, and gave me a few spankings (he also grabbed my hairbrush and used it on me!)  I'm still not quite understanding the whole spanking thing - I've said before, I like it in conjunction with pleasure (when he's using a toy on me and then spanks me or bites me or whatever it feels great!) but I am definitely not a masochist and I can't imagine I'll ever get to the point where I want a spanking on its own.  It either feels like nothing or pain.  So he kept touching me and then...I should have remembered there's another entire hole not affected by menstruation!  Yup, butt stuff happened.  Just with toys today, he couldn't get hard enough to actually fuck me (this is the problem with sleeping with older men who you have to use condoms with!) and most of it felt pretty good.  Towards the end though I just felt like I was going to poop everywhere (I warned you!  TMI!) and the worry about that took over everything, so I asked him to stop and went to the bathroom.  I took the toys with me and they were, er, dirty.  Blech, gross!  So that was about it for me for the night.

I went back and wound up giving him a blowjob - and got a very weird request!  A little background on Sir - although he's a Dom now he started off as a sub, and was trained by a couple.  So as I'm doing my thing he says 'bite my cock'.  What?!  I was always taught that teeth are a strict no-no!  In fact if my teeth get anywhere near J he shrieks!  I wasn't sure I heard him right so I just kept doing what I was doing, but he said it again so I bit lightly, and then a little harder and then he came.  Super weird.

Unfortunately his phone had been going off for a while so he stopped to check it and it turned out his daughter (new piece of the Sir puzzle!  He has a 19 year old daughter!) had to be picked up so he had to run out.  All in all kind of a weird night.  And my bum hurts a little.  I hope I get my massage next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment