Saturday 3 August 2013

I said what what...

...in the butt!

After Sir's last assignment, I know he wants to start training me on anal...the idea freaks me out a little bit.  I've had anal sex I think twice when I was 18.  I did it to make my then-boyfriend happy and I'm pretty sure we didn't have any lube (I probably didn't know what lube was) and I don't remember it being an awful experience (we loved each other and he was very sweet) but it was like, why bother?  Vaginal sex feels awesome!  Anal sex feels vaguely uncomfortable!  So we stuck with the old standard.

But a big part of this mistressing experiment is to learn about myself sexually and to explore, and there's a whole orifice that hasn't been explored (oh, ew, I'm grossing MYSELF out!)

Uncertain though I am about this whole thing I figured I might as well get myself organized so I'm prepared when it happens.  So I ordered myself some Sliquid Sassy lube (the 'booty' formula!) and a glass butt plug.  Sir gave me that big squishy purple thing, but I prefer having better quality toys.  The plug was actually really cheap (I think about $12?) but because it's glass it can be boiled to sterilize.  I also picked up some rubber gloves at Target for, er, digital stimulation.

My package came in yesterday.  Usually when I buy sex toys I get super excited and want to try them out immediately.  This time, not so much.  I pulled out my new Sassy lube and another bottle of Sliquid H2O which is my 'ordinary' lube and put them aside.  Nothing too exciting or erotic about lubricant, just a necessity like condoms.  And then...(ominous music)...the plug.  It's actually kind of cute.  I got this:


I put everything away in my toyboxes (yes, there are multiple!  Sir has his own - I don't know that my other lovers really want to see floggers and such!) and went about my day, occasionally thinking about it but I couldn't work up the guts.

Today I decided, hey, it's now or never.  I won't go into details but I used my Eroscillator while it was in and...it wasn't bad!  It was actually kind of pleasurable feeling 'full' like that.  I'm glad I've taken the steps so I can work on this alone before I try anything with Sir (or any of my other lovers - they're all obsessed with anal!) Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment